Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I miss the 90s

Simpler times... why can't you be mines?

First up: Cardigans - Lovefool
If you say you don't like this song then you're lying



Second: Everclear - Father of Mine
Always good to go back to the Everclear CDs and bottles on occasion.



Thirdly: The Presidents of the USA - Peaches
Whenever someone says anything close to 90 this is the first image that comes to my mind.



I realize I never post in this blog and there's probably only one person who will read this (you know who you are), but I feel that a record of some sort should be kept of my adventures for... you know, the post-fallout and all.

Landgnoll out!

1 comment:

The Suarpion said...

The 90s certainly had something going for it, though all of the fun and simplicity seemed to end once the mid-90s came around. Cartoons stopped being good, the mass-marketed music stopped being fun and catchy, and we all started growing up. Sigh. Where's a time machine when you need one?